Work for Us
TrailerFarm is an awesome place to work, and we're always on the lookout for great talent - both permanent and freelance - to join our team. Someone who is not only the bees knees in their respective field but also comes with impeccable organisation and relishes working in an agency environment.
We're a collective of creative, technical artists, and the team behind the double Clio Award-winning “So Happy Together” Trailer for Borderlands 3, the first ever PS5 trailer for Godfall, the Official Launch trailer for Roblox’s Adopt Me and many more. While trailers are massive to us, our Unreal and Unity cinematics expertise means that game developers also come to us for intro sequences, in-game cutscenes and all stages of cinematic visualisation. Our teams work on a number of exciting IPs every year so there’s definitely opportunity to flex creative muscle and try new things.
We're also able to offer some pretty amazing benefits to the people who work for us including:
- Salary at London level for remote or regional working
- Monday-Friday with flexible working schedule
- Bonuses for exceeding goals
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and bonus holiday days
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Sick pay
- Cycle Scheme, Tech Scheme, Eye Scheme + Local Brighton discounts.
- State-of-the-art, fully-stocked office in central Brighton
- An amazing company culture with events, nights out, wellness programs, access to industry events, personal development support and opportunities to learn new skills.
- A commitment to nurture and support talent across all genders, ages, races, nationalities, abilities, sexual preferences and religions.
We’re always open to accepting CVs from experienced people in the following areas: Editors, Project Managers, CG artists, 3D Animators, 2D Pre-viz artists, Motion Graphics Artists... NO RECRUITERS! Experience in games industry and/or advertising preferred, but not crucial. Please include your showreel (if relevant), your day rate and availability. Did we say NO RECRUITERS? (seriously, we got dis!)